Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Bee Tree, Satisfaction Guaranteed Now Available on Nook

     Arborwood Press is proud to announce that we have joined independent publishers everywhere in publishing our books with Barnes and Noble on the Nook platform. Of course they are also on the Kindle as in the past. 


     E-readers now have a choice: the Kindle from Amazon, the Nook, including the new Color Nook tablet, or the older versions, as well as the IPad and Zoom to enjoy our editions of The Bee Tree, The Ruin, Gaijin! Gaijin! Pee Up a Tree, and Satisfaction Guaranteed: In Chicago. 


     The IPad, Nook Tablet, Zoom, all have aps to run each other's formats. Download them free from either Barns and Noble or Amazon and purchase which ever version you prefer to support. 


     In our case and I suppose most of the publishers we have set the same price and we have uploaded the same file to be converted to the Kindle platform and to the Nook platform.


     I purchased an IPad for my wife for her birthday. I got to see how our Kindle file as well as EPUB files look on it. They were very pleasing, if I say so myself. I have to say it is very enjoyable to read a book on the electronic reader. I still like the feel of a paper book, but for my wife whose hands are now having trouble holding a book, to be able to prop the e-book and touch the screen, is a boon.


Enjoy,
Kenneth Fenter

No comments: