Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Bee Tree Available now for Kindle

It's finished! Minutes ago I uploaded the finished novel to Amazon for the Kindle. The print edition proof is winging it's way across the country as I write this. It should arrive on Tuesday. If all is well It will be available the minute I push the "approve" button. The awesome cover is the handiwork of graphic designer Allison Rogers here in Bend. I worked with her at the High Desert Museum from 2006 to 2008 when I stopped taking photos there to devote full time on The Ruin. I admired the meticulous work she and the design team there did with the graphics they did for the Museum. She took my daughter Janelle's quilt rendering of the cliff dwelling and incorporated it into the core theme of The Bee Tree. The thing I admired about the design team at the Museum was the way their minds worked. Totally different than mine. They see the world on such a different level than the rest of us.
I am pleased to have this story launched. I hope that you like it. Cliff and Hector move their relationship forward on a more positive level. Angelina becomes a major force in Cliff's life. A character introduced in the Ruin returns in a more sinister role to threaten the growing friendship between Cliff and Angelina. Don't want to give it away.
Both book and Kindle will be up on Amazon in a day or two and are available on our website as soon as I can get the page functioning.

My best to everyone.
Kenneth Fenter

No comments: