Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Bee Tree officially launched on Cinco de Mayo

“The Bee Tree is a terrific mix of promising adventure and cliff-hanging danger. Social and emotional maturation arise out of friendship and survival. You will be informed and entertained by this multi-cultural, multi-generational narrative.” Jim Henson, LCSW, author of Pee Up a Tree: A Mental Health Memoir 
I asked my friend Jim Henson who can say more in the fewest words of any one I know to sum up my new novel The Bee Tree for me.
The paragraph above is what he came up with. He has been with this project since it was basically a short story consisting only of the main conflict of the story. The novel stripped of the sub plots.
Because of the cross cultural aspect of this story, it is fitting that it is now available on Amazon, Create Space, or Arborwoodpress beginng on May 5, Cinco de Mayo. A large component in the story is the relationship between Cliff, and his nemisis Hector and his growing friendship with Angelina Martinez. I hope you will enjoy this new chapter in the life of Clifton Kelly.
The Bee Tree is available in Kindle and print editions.
Kenneth Fenter

No comments: