Thursday, July 7, 2011

Trailer for The Ruin by Kenneth Fenter now viewing on YouTube

I'm trying something new with a book trailer for The Ruin: a boy's quest to rebuild his self worth by seeking refuge in the wilderness on YouTube. It seems to be the going thing these days. Just like advertising the latest movies. Here is the link http://youtu.be/fdnbVTsMMUU Check it out and let me know what you think. I didn't have the big bucks that usually go to make such a production so tried my hand in it. May try some more. Thought about getting my grand kids to bully each other then thought better of it. Along with it there are plenty of really good films on Mesa Verde that automatically come up you can also check out, a couple on the atlatl, almost any of the topics I tagged it with.

Kenneth

No comments: