Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pueblo ruin

pueblo ruin, Anasazi, Mesa Verde, The Ruin, Ken Fenter, Cortez, MCHS, Montezuma County High School, Wilderness Experience,
This is a Pueblo ruin on the county road between highway 160 and Summit Ridge like the one I described in chapter Six in my novel The Ruin. I cropped out the fence that runs over the top of this one. I drove back to Colorado in the fall of 2008 for my 50th high school reunion from Montezuma County High School reunion and to take photos of Mesa Verde, Summit Ridge, the canyon that use as the setting of the fictional Martinez Canyon in The Ruin. It was interesting to see the changes in the area in 50 years. It is no longer the "wilderness" that it was then.

Back to proofing or this book won't be ready for you by Christmas.
Ken


No comments: